Monday, July 14, 2008

My first day as a blogger

So, this is my first blog! I'm trying to figure this thing out, and try to "get connected" as it were, with other bloggers out there. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I am a stay-at-home mommy of two beautiful boys, ages 3 and a half and 3 months. My husband is the most patient, biggest teddy bear you'll ever meet, and my extended family is just as wonderful. Oh, we have our problems, to be sure, but it all works.

Hubby and I have been married for 9 years (1o this coming January!). Before we had children, I worked in different offices from CPA's and bookkeeping to a doctor's office. I very much enjoyed the medical office, but right after I got pregnant with my first son, one of my doctor's decided to retire (due to medical reason's of his own) and the other doctor decided to leave the area. Our practice was acquired by a bigger "conglomerate" that decided that since I was pregnant, I was disposable, so I ended up as not part of the deal. Yeah, I know it sounds awful and illegal, but somehow they did it legally, so there was nothing I could do about it, and it all ended up for the best, anyway.

Fast forward 4 years later and I am happy and content as a SAHM, a wife, daughter and a Tupperware consultant. I've been selling Tupperware now for about 2 years, and I guess I'm the worst Tupperware lady ever! I've never done an in-home show, but I've sold enough to keep active and get some free stuff out fo the deal. Perfect for me, but Hubby says that I'm stocking too much, as I've got 2 cabinets full of empty Tupperware and another big Rubbermaid container in the closet full, too.

Oh, geez. The baby is fussing! It's about time for a feeding, and since I'm the only one who can, guess I have to sign off for now. If you come back, I'll tell more stories and such.Storytelling runs in my family; Daddy is the best!

God Bless,

Tina

No comments: